Silentex A-COM 340 Direct connection headset
A hearing protector headset with a direct connection to a communication radio. A -Com's advanced noise cancelling microphone-earphone system enables clear communication. The A-Com also offers reliable communication in the most demanding noise environments such as many industrial applications, power plants and airports. It provides superior attenuation over the full frequency range. Spacious ear cups and soft ear seals make it comfortable to wear over long periods of time.
- Ruggedized microphone boom with excellent background noise cancellation for clear communication in noisy environments
- Direct lead to a communication radio and PTT button on the shell
- Easy and quick to adjust Flex boom microphone
- Durable construction and soft replaceable ear cushions
- Spacious cups provide enough room for the ear without extra pressure
- Also available as an FM Radio version
- NSN 5965-58-000-2932 (Silentex A-Com mod F)
- Tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810E
A hearing protector headset for Motorola DP340 and DP360 with locking connector.
- SNR 33 dB
- NRR 26 dB