Silentex A-COM BT MOTOTRBO Bluetooth headset
BT Wireless Bluetooth technology
A hearing protector headset with Bluetooth® technology. Wireless connection to Bluetooth® enabled devices such as mobile phones and communication radios. The advanced noise cancelling microphone-earphone system of the A-Com BT enables clear and reliable communication in the most demanding noise environments as in many industrial applications, power plants and airports. Spacious ear cups and soft ear seals make it comfortable to wear over long periods of time.
Li-ion battery -100 hours of stand-by time or 20 hours with Bluetooth on active with a single charge.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery and charger included
- Qualified Bluetooth® device withA2DP, HFP and HSP profiles
- Compatible, e.g. with Motorola Mototrbo two-way radios
- Transmission range approximately 10 meters
- Robust flex-boom mic with excellent background noise cancellation
- Low battery warning and automatic power save function
- Music player feature with A2DP-profile
- Spacious earcups and maximum user comfort
- Collapsible structure requires minimal space when stored
- Soft easily replaceable ear cushions and foldable padded headband
- CE-marked and tested in accordance with EN 352 and ANSI S3.19-1974
SNR 33 dB
NRR 26 dB
Compatible with Motorola MOTOTRBO. Can be connected with Motorola DP/DM-4XX1 BLuetooth models with an exception that PTT in the headset is not compatible because of licensing issues. We suggest you to use the PTT of your Motorola radio or purchase separate Motorola Bluetooth PTT: Motorola Bluetooth PTT NNTN8191.
MADE IN FINLAND